Comb out tangles BEFORE you wash your hair.
- Use shampoo/conditioner/leave-in conditioner designed exclusively for extension hair. We recommend the KeraCare for Weaves and Extensions line.
- Gently shampoo your hair using your fingertips so as to not loosen the braid of your natural hair. Apply shampoo starting at the roots.
- Be sure to rinse your extensions thoroughly to remove residue and let it air dry.
- Avoid products containing alcohol.
- Use a pomade to smooth down your edges for a finished look.
- If you must use oil, use a light glossing spray.